First and foremost we would like to thank all members of "Heal Our Mother Earth". It is truly a pleasure connecting with people from all over the world. Here is what you need to know about "Heal Our Mother Earth": A non-profit organization that was developed to combine all of our healing ways as a society in which we are doing to reassure that Mother Earth is protected and healed. This website is a Native American based organization but is open for the public to also share how they can and are helping heal this earth.
This organization is founded by Angela Loya (aka: Ayasha Loya) of First Nations Ojibwe and Odawa of FASHION AYASHA brand and co-founded by Travis McMillan an Ojibwe and Odawa that is a firefighter and paramedic.
The Fashion Ayasha brand owned by Ayasha believes and stands by the motto, "Empower Cultural Connection". Connect the people of Mother Earth and together you will have the ability to protect her. This organization aids in helping others in times of need to provide food, medical supplies, clothing. We also offer Veteran Services, Services for the Elders, children's services. We advocate against child abuse and work with the Missing and Murdered Indigenous throughout the world. We also actively donate to MMIW to aid in the help of victims and their families.
Our non-profit program has been funded thus far 100% by myself (Angela Loya : aka: Ayasha Loya) and the co-founder Travis McMillan an Ojibwe and Odawa which is a firefighter and paramedic. We started the group on April 25, 2020, and have been building a website that supports the cause. During Covid-19 we have been able to offer counsel to others through hard times, supply medical supplies, provide garden seeds and starters, aid with money for those who need it, locate resources to help other find a new home and get the help they need, provide education regarding issues to do with the world. Our group services people throughout the entire world.
We do not just serve the Native American race. We believe in connecting and helping people from all walks of life. As a non-profit organization, we are dedicated to preserving Mother Earth, providing for the needs of the elders and youth, supplying resources for aids in caring for others, organizing collaborated ideas for clean up of Mother Earth, and her waterways.
During the Covid-19 pandemic quarantine we have been able to encourage others to join in our efforts, provide medical supplies and natural healing medicine to others, educate the world how to grow their own food, and much more. Heal Our Mother Earth is planning to continue these services even after quarantine has lifted and there is a cure for the Covid-19 virus. Some of our future plans before and after quarantine has lifted also include the following:
- Organizing and hosting a Heal Our Mother Earth Powwow open to the public
- Organizing and hosting Heal Our Mother Earth sacred ceremonies that will only be available to Native Americans
- Providing Heal Our Mother Earth educational programs online and in-person to all of the public
- The teaching of Our Natural Medicines and the uses only available to Native Americans *Aid in planting gardens for the elders and providing them with seeds or plant starters along with the tools and skills if they ask for them
- Art and Painting lessons open to the public *Organizing and carrying out group clean-ups of waterways and the lands of Mother Earth which will be open to the public
- Offering a Heal Our Mother Earth learning camp in 2021 for children that are Native Americans
- Offering a Heal Our Mother Earth collaborated Make America Native Again camp and courses in 2021 for adults that are Native Americans who are wanting to learn how to build and operate their own business that is Native American related
- Aggressively advocating and aiding in efforts for all tribal reservations to have water available to the residents
- Advocating and bringing awareness while also donating to Murdered and Missing Indigenous women, men, and children
- Working with other non-profit organizations to bring aid and resources to people
- Working close by Veterans to reassure they are safe and healthy while obtaining what it is they need to do so.
- Connecting them to services that can also help in reassuring an honorable Veteran is taken care of.
- Encouraging and organizing programs for Veterans that can give Veterans ample opportunity to help rescue Missing Indigenous
- Awarding people in their efforts towards Healing Our Mother Earth
- Collaborating with other organizations that can help with the needs of children and adults throughout the world
- Organizing fundraisers, contests, and raising money for the Heal Our Mother Earth organization which enables us to work towards completing our goals.
Learn more of this non-profit organization Heal Our Mother Earth on our website at