Anishinaabe Floral Dark Blue Cloth Face Mask
Anishinaabe Floral Dark Blue Cloth Face Mask by Indigenous Fashion Designer Ayasha Loya of Fashion Ayasha brand. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the use of cloth face coverings1 as face masks to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19.
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- Comfortable 100% polyester fabric (Decorated front material is a poly sheeting, and the back is made from poly microfiber)
- Sturdy adjustable over-the-ear elastic straps for a snug fit
- Nose wire adjusts to fit the shape of your nose
- Face masks should not be placed on children under age 2
- One Adult size fits most (7" x 3.5") to cover your nose and mouth
- May be worn alone, but designed with an insert slot for an optional surgical mask or a disposable mask (sold separately), which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials
- Please note that our face masks have not been tested for flame resistance or skin sensitivity
While the CDC's guidance recommends even homemade cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of the virus, now you can go a step further with a beautifully decorated face mask covering with a disposable mask insert slot. The insert slot allows you to insert a disposable mask inside (sold separately) to provide extra layers of filter protection. Browse hundreds of designs or create your own custom masks by uploading photos or logos. Fashion Ayasha's customizable cloth face masks are NOT masks or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
We made sure that our face masks had all the most important features to keep you safe and comfortable: Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask ) Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use) Machine washable Comfortable 100% polyester fabric (Decorated front material is a poly sheeting, and the back is made from poly microfiber) Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps for a snug fit One size fits all (7" x 3.5") to cover your nose and mouth May be worn alone, but designed with an insert slot for an optional mask or a disposable mask which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials (not included) Please note that our face masks are not intended for personal protective equipment which requires flame resistance or skin sensitivity testing.
While the guidance is continually evolving, Fashion Ayasha has compiled information it hopes you will find helpful on how to stay safe and protect the ones you love: General Information on COVID-19 from the CDC How to Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19 1 Source: CDC.GOV Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.