Eagle With Flowers Yellow Fabric
Eagle With Flowers Yellow Fabric by Indigenous Fashion Designer Ayasha of Fashion Ayasha.
Fabric: Cotton Twill (58" width)
Our Cotton Twill is a high-quality, medium-weight fabric that’s soft to the touch and features high ‘breathability.’ This versatile fabric is ideal for sewing regalias, ribbon skirts, and ribbon shirts, home décor projects, upholstery, and accessories.
- Content: 100% cotton
- Thread count: 168 inches (66cm)
- Width: 58”w
- Stretch: None
- Weight: 6.08 oz per square yard
- Shrinkage: <1%
- Suitable for: Home décor accents (pillows, placemats, tablecloths, tea towels), aprons, and bags.
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Separately, Cold Water, Gentle Cycle, No Bleach, Tumble Dry Low Heat, Cool Iron
- Print Technique: A direct print process that uses colorfast, pigment inks. Our state-of-the-art finishing process produces beautiful fabric prints with great clarity and a soft finish that will not fade over time or in the wash.
Inspiration is at the heart of every DIY project. Whether you are creating a beautiful quilt, refreshing your home décor, or making crafts, our custom fabrics are uniquely designed to inspire you. Our high-quality fabrics are fully colored and printed on demand with eco-friendly inks, creating fabrics that are ‘sew’ perfect for any project.
- Select from 7 fabric types
- Available as swatches, fat quarters, or by the yard
- Fabric widths vary by fabric type. See details of each fabric type below
- Fabrics by the yard print on 10 continuous yards
- All Fashion Ayasha fabrics are the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) compliant
- Eco-friendly fabrics, printed with water-based inks. Contain no added chemicals or toxins
- Not suitable for children’s sleepwear or crib use
- Amount of selvage on each piece of fabric will vary
- Printed in U.S.A.