Lady Ferns Ayasha Floral Wrap Skirt
The Ayasha flower-power vibes are strong with this tumbling Lady Ferns Ayasha Floral Wrap Skirt with an asymmetrical hem. Earthy hues distinguish the large-scale Indigenous print that gives globetrotter flair to this elegant skirt for you. Enjoy spring and summer with this lightweight skirt.
Artwork printed full circle one size wrap skirts.
• Choose from medium weight soft peachskin jersey 92% polyester/8% spandex, or in 100% lightweight polyester matte crepe.
• The waist tie is made from our bamboo jersey fabric for a perfectly comfy finish.
• The simple full circle design means people of all shapes and sizes can wear our wrap skirts.
• Laser cut so the edges are finished perfectly without added weight.
• Never-fade vibrant full-color sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing.
Early spring just after the snow has melted is the time to start looking for and harvesting waagaagin – the tightly curled shoots – or fiddleheads – of fern fronds. Ojibwe people traditionally make use of many of the early spring greens including waagaagin. Springtime greens were a reminder of new life after the long northern winters.