Makwa Gone Fishing Men's Premium T-Shirt
Makwa Gone Fishing Men's Premium T-Shirt is a sports premium hat that is ideal for the man or woman that enjoys fishing. Ayasha the owner of Fashion Ayasha is of the Ojibwe tribe and enjoys fishing to obtain a natural resource that feeds her family and herself. Makwa means bear in the Ojibwe Native American language. This bear claw paw shirt catching a fish represents the courageous strength of the bear's ability to fish and feed itself and cubs. Our entire collection is optimized for vibrant print results along with traditional Native American culture that represents the tribe of the brand. The flower logo seen in the designs represents the Anishinaabe Ojibwe tribe. Makes a perfect gift for your dad who loves to fish. Gift this comfortable stylish fisherman sports shirt to dad for father's day, his birthday, or any other occasion.This premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite T-shirt. Soft, comfortable, and durable, this is a definite must-own.
- Brand: Spreadshirt
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified, and triple audited.
- Double-stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar, and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||26.50 in||17.48 in||7.99 in|
|M||27.48 in||20.00 in||8.27 in|
|L||28.46 in||21.50 in||8.98 in|
|XL||30.24 in||23.98 in||9.25 in|
|2XL||31.50 in||25.47 in||9.45 in|
|3XL||31.97 in||27.72 in||10.24 in|
|4XL||32.99 in||29.49 in||10.51 in|
|5XL||33.98 in||31.50 in||10.98 in|